Friday, May 9, 2014

Last post in October! It's horrible how much I have neglected this blog!

Last post in October! It's horrible how much I have neglected this blog!

I have been super busy with classes and with getting my physical health on track. Excuses aside, it's time to get back to business. I'm back with a fancy schedule! I'm super excited about getting back to this blog and posting regularly :)

Starting this month I will do posts weekly and on the last week of the month, I will make a video featuring a vegan cooking or baking. Post will be on topics that I am interested in on a personal level or about issues that I receive a lot of questions on.

Here are a few of the upcoming post topic ideas:

 

    Bitcoins and Natural Resource Implications

    Underlying Economic Issues of Russia - Ukraine Crisis

    Haiti's Economic Structure

And these vegan recipes-

    - Chewy Cho Chip Cookies
    - Quick Quesadillas 
    - Cho Peanut Butter Pie
    - Mint Cho Cake

But these are just ideas and the list continues to grow! If your have any topics that you would like to hear about please let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment